total amount of visitors to date

Razer equipment in Singapore and Malaysia (comparison and slight differences)

|

This is to some people who said that Razer stuff in Singapore is cheaper than in Malaysia, think again.

The price of the Razer items which I saw (in BEST, Paragon Shopping Centre, Orchard Road) were: -

Razer Krait - S$49.00 = approx. RM120

Razer Lachesis - S$120.00 = approx. RM292

Razer Salmosa - S$49.00 = approx. RM120

Razer Copperhead - S$79.00 = approx. RM192

Razer Diamondback 3G - S$79.00 = approx. RM192

The price of the Command & Conquer 3 : Kane's Wrath DeathAdder bundle was S$89.00 which is about RM216. I bought mine for RM199 if I'm not mistaken.

And I'm sorry I didn't see the prices of the Razer Tarantula or Razer Lycosa Mirror for comparison XD I didn't want anyone to catch me (you are not supposed to bring cameras into the shopping complex)

So my conclusion is that it's cheaper in Malaysia guys!!! Our DeathAdder is now about RM150 when theirs is about RM180-200.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive